Continuing Education



Continuing Education Recognition Points (CERPs) and pre-exam education hours from the International Board Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE) have been applied for. We anticipate that we will receive 20 CERPs and pre-exam education hours. There is no test to claim the education points with iLactation.


The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates these enduring materials for a maximum of 19.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.

This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.


This educational activity for up to 19.0 contact hours is provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine.

The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.

MidPLUS points

MidPLUS points from the Australian College of Midwives have been applied for.

Other CPD Points

Each part of the world has different requirements for obtaining CEU, CNE, CME & CPD credits. We can provide the necessary documentation for individuals to submit for credits to their local authority. Please contact us.


This series of activities is jointly provided by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine and have been designed to meet the educational needs of lactation consultants, physicians, registered nurses and midwives involved in the care of patients with newborns.